Laurel Oak Bloodstock Services
Laurel Oak Bloodstock is a bloodstock agent that provides a comprehensive service to a private client base to participate in and enjoy racing and the thoroughbred industry.
We provide our clients a variety of ways in which to participate in and enjoy their racing involvement. These include providing opportunities to: –
- Race horses through ownership or lease with a very flexible range of share options designed to give all clients the opportunity to race horses at a level that works for them;
- Breed racehorses, principally on a commercial basis but occasionally on a breed-to-race basis;
- Attend major meetings including Melbourne Cup Week, Golden Slipper, Sydney Autumn, Cox Plate and others;
- Attend racedays, stable visits, industry events, Golf Days and other non-racing social events;
- Enjoy overseas tours that include a usually-annual Royal Ascot Tour and Hong Kong International Races Tour; a usually-biennial New Zealand Stud Tour and other Tours that in the past have included Ireland and the Irish Derby, Paris including racing, South Africa including the Durban July, Istanbul and Gallipoli, the USA;
- Enjoy racing through any other opportunity that we find that will enhance our clients’ experience.
We communicate with our clients via our newsletter and private client email list.
Brain Pedigree Analysis
Brain Pedigrees will help you have a greater chance of success by giving you the best information to make an informed decision. More
Rosehill’s Chris Waller produced the trifecta for the feature $100,000 Octagonal Handicap (1400m) at Rosehill on Saturday with Sir Bacchus, New Universe and Invinzabeel within 30 minutes of his stable winning the Group 2 PJ O’Shea Stakes with Egg Tart on the Sunshine Coast. It has been some time since the five-year-old Sebring gelding Sir
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Exceltic (Excelebration) is the horse Gary Portelli believes is his best chance for back-to-back Golden Slipper wins but he admits he faces a tough assignment at his first start. The colt is one of five acceptors for Saturday’s Canonbury Stakes (1100m) at Rosehill but standing in his way of a debut victory is the Chris
The next chapter of the successful partnership between Gary Portelli’s stable and Laurel Oak Bloodstock is begging to be written by superbly bred debutant Picaro at Randwick on Saturday. Pierro’s strapping two-year-old son will contest the Tab Handicap (1200m) after an impressive trial, with Portelli eyeing off a start in the rich Karaka Million at
Opie Bosson is the new rider for last-start Group 3 Counties Cup (2100m) winner and Laurel Oak bred Maygrove in Saturday’s Group 3 SkyCity Hamilton Waikato Cup (2400m) at Te Rapa. The champion jockey takes over from Johnathan Parkes, who was aboard the Murray Baker and Andrew Forsman-trained Authorized seven-year-old for his wins in the